Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Thoughtful Day


Today has been a quiet day as the picture shows, plenty time for reflection!! Me and mummy had a nice cuddle in bed this morning, I don't usually get allowed in there! In the afternoon, Sarah and Coinneach came round for lunch. It was very nice to see some outsiders...2 days in a row, I'm being spoilt!

I was a grump this afternoon, and as mummy only had 3 hours sleep last night, I think I was annoying her. So when Daddy came home from work I started to behave!! Mummy just said "Typical" whatever that means.

Tonight they gave me a foot massage, which I liked. Not sure about what they used to do it though, they covered my feet in blue stuff they called paint, and then pushed my wee feet onto a book with a page that read "My Footprints"

Tomorrow my cousin Jasmine is coming all the way from England by car to meet me, how exciting! Not sure what mischief we'll get up to over the weekend, but I'll let you know!

Kory
xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my fave photos he's looks so cute and contented here.