Friday, April 22, 2005

DJ Kory!!

This photo was taken this morning, he had on his cool baggy trousers and hooded top for the first time and he just looked (well apart from the rabbits on it!) like a DJ, I just had to take a picture.

Caroline, our health visitor came today to weigh the wee guy - he's now 8lbs 12.5oz...my wee pudding!! I knew I carried these big storage tanks around for a reason!! They must be full of good stuff!!

The second picture was taken today when I was chattering away to Kory and said to him "hey good lookin'...." He's so funny sometimes, had me laughing when I saw the face he pulled!

James woke up in the night last night not well, so went off to the doctors today and was told he has tonsilitis and an ear infection. Wonderful!! At least I know now the recent snoring is short term!

This photo was Kory on his third outfit of the day being cute this afternoon before it came into grumpy time! He's only got a few outfits that are newborn size, but they all still need rolled up as they are huge!

Tomorrow Kory is going to meet his great grandparents, my dad and Tricia are coming up from Glasgow with them for the weekend so that they can meet him! Hope he behaves!! Will post pics tomorrow.

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Jilly Baby said...

Only another 2lbs 3oz and he'll weigh the same as Hamish did...at birth!!!!!!!

Hope all is well and Kory gets over his jaundice soon. Hamish had it for ages after he was born, didn't do him any harm though, he just had great colouring!