Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Baby Update - Day 10


Just check out what I walked into the living room to find today!! Daddy showing Kory how to use the laptop, I couldn't believe it! Poor kid is going to be on the Xbox before he knows it!

Anyway, I feel like I have deja vu, writing about coming home from hospital again today! As James reported, I was re-admitted on Sunday with a suspected blood clot on my lung and they had to run tests on me which involved radioactive gases and having to express milk which I found painful and stressful! I then wasn't allowed to hold or cuddle Kory for 24 hours, which broke my heart when he was crying. He was a star though and behaved for his daddy for most of the day.

Today we went on an outing (expidition??) after our last midwife appointment. We went into town to visit my work and let everyone have a wee cuddle. Kory took a shine to Jackie and crashed out in her arms! If you're reading this Jackie, you are welcome to babysit any time!!

After work, we headed round to the registrar place to register Kory's birth, so he is now all official and legally Kory James Buckingham! Sounds pretty stupid, but it was really nice making it all "proper".

When we left there, we were walking down the street and walking towards us was Billy Connelly! I wanted to nudge James and say "LOOK" but he was looking right at me so I didn't and James didn't see him. But as he passed he was getting a good look at Kory (who was strapped on to James front) and smiled!! Made my day!

We were only out for a couple of hours, but I was knackered, was the most I have been standing or walking in a long while, and probably more than I should have been doing!

We came home and chilled out, then bathed Kory and put him down at 9:15pm. The ever sleeping baby is now sound asleep and will hopefully give us another long nights sleep!!

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont surprise me a bit, like Father like Son!!!