Saturday, April 02, 2005

Baby Update - Day 7



Kory here again, giving all my fans out there an update on all my goings on.

Daddy's been telling me that the video he filmed of me from the hospital went down really well so I asked him tonight to make another one.

I thought I'd do a little song and dance for you all in my new bouncy chair. I think I've got the moves but halfway through starting to sing I realised that Mummy had forgotten to put my microphone in my hand :(. Naughty Mummy!!!

Today Mummy & Daddy took me out for my second outing into the big world. They took me to a very big building they call the supermarket.

Daddy put me in his new toy which strapped me onto his front. It was quite comfy actually, so much that I don't remember actually going into the supermarket.

Mummy and me were a wee bit tired this afternoon so we both went for a little sleep. At 18:30 I woke up and Daddy & me went upstairs to get Mummy up as well. We then all went to have my bath, got me into my pj's and then went downstairs to have our dinner.

Time for me to go to my bed now. Night night everybody and talk to you all again soon.

Kory
xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he he...that gave me a good giggle.
Your mummy is to blame for the singing and dancing Kory...for playing ABBA and dancing around when you were still inside :-)

Auntie Laura x x x