Sunday, April 10, 2005

Baby Update - Day 15



Here's a wee photo that was taken today - I look like i have seen a ghost and look about 10 years old. Not sure why!

As Kory mentioned, we had James' mum and dad here this weekend to visit, although we didn't do much. In fact we all sat around doing nothing, waiting for Kory to wake, then when he did, wishing he'd be quiet!

I'm still feeling a bit fragile, with my wound having opened up again it's set me back about a week. It's actually sorer now than it was 3 days after the operation. I can barely do anything for myself excpet look after Kory. I'm still very emotional, although it gets better as the days go on. I'm just really glad we got a good baby who sleeps at night (well sleeps a lot more than some!) as I think if I had to deal with sleep deprivation too I'd go nuts!

Anyway, off for some sleep before the munchkin wakens wanting fed.
Julie.xx

0 comments: