Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Baby Update - Day 11


Well this morning I was just chilling out on mummy and daddy's bed, minding my own business, when along came this big panda and gave me a HUGE backwards hug!! Mummy says the he is called Peking and he's a very friendly panda!!

Once I had got over the shock, we decided to get all wrapped up and go out for our first walk in my pram. We didn't go far as mummy still hurts lots from the operation, but we went around the area where we live for about 20 minutes. Daddy insisted on "driving" my pram like it was a rally car...did he think I'd be impressed??!!

This afternoon I've been a bit of a grouch, I just can't get comfy in my moses basket, and really just want some cuddles!! I think they might be trying to keep me awake so that I sleep more tonight...they wish!!

Kory
xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww how adorable...cuddled up with peking, have you met crumble yet kory?...ull love him.
cant wait till i come up and can give you more hugs...and help mummy and daddy out coz no doubt your taking up all there time and attetion...mind you dont blame them coz you are a little star

love Auntie Laura