Saturday, April 16, 2005

Just Chillin'

Today I have just been chilling out. Auntie Kelly, Uncle Pete and Jasmine were still here. Here's me with Uncle Pete...I managed not to be sick on him like I was with Auntie Kelly and I didn't even poo on him like I did 3 times when Jasmine held me, I'm so rude!

I had my bath at 6pm and then I was parked in my basket in mummy and daddy's room. I was gutted, I could hear them all downstairs having pizza....AND it was Dominoes ones!! Oh well, I guess I get to taste it tomorrow when it filters through!

I've been a good boy over the past few days, going to bed by 7pm and sleeping till 11pm when mummy rudely wakens me. I sleep until about 4am, do the same again and then that's me until the morning!


This last photo is me looking like a frog, not sure what I was doing, but thought I'd post one like this instead of it always being cute ones!

Kory
xx

2 comments:

POOH! said...

Julie, James and Kory. I just love reading your ever so funny blog. Especially when Kory is the writer! how funny. He is looking very handsome and he is a healthy growing little fella. You should be proud of yourselves. Wendy :)

James said...

Thanks Wendy. Always good to know we're entertaining our visitors ;)

Spread the word :D