Friday, April 08, 2005

Baby Update - Day 12 & 13





Been a busy couple of days, even managed to forget to put on a pic yesterday! This will be the last we do a "daily update", as that is Kory now 2 weeks old! We'll still regularly put on pictures, but not every day!

Anyway, the top picture is of Kory in his chair yesterday, and managed to find his thumb and put himself to sleep - very cute! The other one, speaks for itself really, was taken tonight at bathtime with daddy. Kory really likes bathtime, it chills him out! I can't really do baths, as the unit is too high and the floor is too low. Just one of many things I feel that having had a c-section is making me miss out on. I'm just glad I can feed him myself easily or I'd really feel like I was missing out.

Speaking of c-section, I was at the doctors today as my wound started leaking last night, yuck. I called my midwife this morning and now that I have been discharged from her care, I had to see my GP. He took one look and decided it was infected and had opened up and has put me on antibiotics for a week. It's just one thing after another with me. I should be used to it by now, I had a whole pregnancy to practise!

Kory experienced his first snow today, although he was none the wiser, he slept through it! But we have had blizzards on and off all day. What weird weather for April - and everyone laughed at me buying a snowsuit for baby when I was due in Spring!!

Julie.xx

0 comments: