Friday, April 29, 2005

Munchkin Man!

I just love this picture of my wee Munchkin Man. Yes I do call him that, as he was so small in hospital and now it's just stuck. Better than calling him Bunny and that sticking!!

Sorry there was no post yesterday, but we had a bit of a nightmare evening. My poor little baby screamed for 4 hours, real tears and eveything! James and I just didn't know what else to try. We thought he was just over tired as he'd been awake since 4pm.

However, we had Caroline (Health Visitor) in today and it turns out what I thought was nappy rash is actually thrush. He's got it from me being on antibiotics for my wound. So last night when he was crying and we were leaving him for short spells to let him fall asleep, he was actually in pain. I feel kind bad, but how were we to know. He has cream now, and already he seems a bit more contented and went down at 7pm.


Today we went on an adventure...well not really but it was our first real outing alone without James. We went to my work to say hello to folk there and then spent an hour in town just visiting a few shops, and getting the wee guy some t-shirts, and a pair of shorts & hat for his holiday! I am knackered from doing that, but it was fun anyway!

Yesterday we went to our baby group which Kory completely missed as he slept right through it, and I felt like a spare part with no baby! Tomorrow we have Neil (who was our best man) coming to meet Kory and the rest of the weekend to just spend time together as we've not had much of that yet.

Julie.xx

0 comments: