Monday, April 11, 2005

Our First Day Alone!




Today James went back to work for the first time and Kory an I did just fine on our own! Not sure what I had expected, but it was ok. We had the health visitor round in the afternoon, and as usual Kory slept most of the day. He'd been a bit grizzly in the morning and was awake from 6:30am till almost 10am. Then slept almost all day till 4pm when he was in a great mood and stayed awake and played with his Daddy when he came home.

The above pics were taken during his morning snooze and when James was playing with him tonight. I had him in his chair in the kitchen earlier and walked in to find him doing the fingers up thing again! So it wasn't just a one off, naughty Kory! Not a lot else to report, almost feeding time for hungry horrace again, so I'm off to sort myself out to prepare!

Julie.xx

0 comments: