Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My Hospital Trips

Today has been traumatic, and I've been feeling very sorry for myself. I got up at 8am and was in a really good mood. I had some breakfast and got all dressed to go to the hospital. Daddy drove me and Mummy there and dropped us off. We saw a nice doctor called Ewan,who was the same one who checked me over when I was first born and he was nice and gentle with me. He asked me for a urine sample, and was very impressed when I pee'd on demand into his bag! He then checked my hands and took blood from my right hand and put on a wee plaster!!

Daddy then came back for us and took us home. I was very tired, but every time mummy put me in my basket to sleep, I woke up and just couldn't get myself back off.

At lunchtime the hospital called and asked mummy to take me back in to get more blood taken. Daddy couldn't get out of work again (he'd only just got in for the day!) so Holly's mum, Hannah, very kindly offered to take us there. This time it wasn't so straightforward. The first doctor didn't seem to know what he was doing, he left my foot bleeding, and went to get his senior guy who came and was poking and prodding me trying to find where to get blood out. He eventually got it out of my arm, so now I have lots of bruises. Poor me.


When we got home again, I just wanted to have hugs with my mummy, and to feed as I was so upset from being held down and blood taken. When daddy came in I was really pleased to see him, we played for a while, then I had my bath and put on my dressing gown again. But I just couldn't keep my eyes open, I'd been awake since 8am with the exception of 2 short naps in the car to hopsital, which is far too long for a wee guy like me!

Kory
xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you please stop putting these totally adorable photos on the Blog please as you are distracting me from my very important work, haha. The dressing gown is ace he must be the coolest wee guy in town!