Monday, April 25, 2005

A Day of Firsts!

Hello!

Just a short post tonight, I'm very sleepy as I was naughty this morning and wouldn't sleep at all. I just screamed for 4 hours and mummy got very frustrated with me! I think I just got past the tired stage and nothing else amused me!

This morning I had my first sleep in my big new cot. I wasn't really meant to, but mummy put me there and put on my mobile when I was upset and I cried myself to sleep. By the time she got the camera to take my photo and put it away, I was awake again. So a grand total of 5 minutes sleep!

This afternoon, we went round to visit Hannah and Holly. I fell asleep in my pram on the way there, then mummy left me to sleep in the garden. It was lovely to get some fresh air after 4 weeks inside! By the time we came home at 5pm, Daddy came home and I was in a really good mood by then and wanted to play!

So we got out my play mat for the first time and I had a lovely kick about on it and watched the animals swinging about. I was so happy and chilled out for my bath as well. They can't stay mad at me for long....I can tell. I'm too cute!

Kory
xx

0 comments: