Wednesday, July 05, 2006

All Grown Up

Where on earth did my baby go? This week he seems to have really aged or something, becoming so cheeky, interactive and toddler like. It's scary having this little person who does things for me. I tell him I am going for a shower, and he's off to the cupboard to get my towel. I come out and he gets the hairdryer for me. Like a personal assistant who doesn't need told what to do!

He's also doing heaps of new things, playing Boo properly and shouting after he's peeked out from behind his hands, he spends hours with his rocket shape sorted putting the shapes in and out over and over. And his stacking cups are the best £2 I think I have ever spent!

This week has been a mixture of going to the gym and showing people round the house. On Tuesday we spent the day with Katy and Joe - going to KC Kangaroos (soft play area) in the afternoon with the boys to play. Today we went to see Laura (neighbour) & Murray in the morning, then to baby group then shopping in town in the afternoon.

Oh and last Sunday we took Kory to get his feet measured as it'd been 10 weeks since last time. They said his feet aren't even nearly at the edge of his shoes so he has ages yet in them, yay!!

So here are some photos of the big boy this past week. Enjoy! Julie.xx

James thinks Kory doesn't like pear, I beg to differ!


I think he just looks like a right wee boy in this t-shirt


Another grown up photo


"What you looking at?"


Kory doing his lion impression


Lazy like Sunday Morning!

So saving the best for last, my arty farty photo of Kory posing like a true pro!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its true, they grow up far too quick!

Love the black and white photo, that has to be blown up and put on the wall!

We will have to another day out (and night!!) when we get back!