Saturday, July 01, 2006

Park Life

Today Mummy and Daddy took me to a park for the afternoon. It was very good fun. I got to play with things called pine cones and to look at different leaves and loads of trees and flowers. For the first time, we didn't take my buggy, so I got to walk everywhere like a big grown up boy, even if they did make me wear a silly hat.



Something else worth mentioning today is that Mummy has legs. For all those who know us, you will know Mummy never shows her legs off apart from when we go swimming, but today she wore a skirt to the park.






After my nature lesson, and a wee walk round, we went to the pets corner bit in the park. When we first went in, Daddy stepped backwards and knocked me over which hurt, but the nice man went to get a bunny rabbit for me to touch and I got better fast!





We then went and saw loads of big fishes and I got to practise my fish impression! Behind there were some pink piggy's and I even heard them make a funny noise. After that we went back outside and I got to stroke a baby donkey, it was only a little bit bigger than me!!

I saw ducks, more donkey's, a llama, chipmunks, ferrets, chinchillas and some goats - I wasn't allowed to go near them because they are hungry and like to eat little boys...Oh and there was loads of bunnies and guinea pigs. They don't look like the other pigs though so I got a bit confused.

When we were finished we headed back to the car. I didn't want to go home, so once Mummy and Daddy went out the gate, I pushed it closed behind then, ha ha, it was very funny. Daddy called me He-Man!






Mummy likes this photo of me behind bars, and says if I keep being naughty this is where I'll end up, I hope she is only kidding!








This is me on Daddy's shoulders so that I can't run away again!

I really enjoyed my day, I hope we can go back soon.

Kory.xx

2 comments:

Kpotter said...

aw these posts are so cute.!!!!! that little boy is adorable.!!! I like your blog

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit! makes me think he wants to be a rapper when he grows up!!!lol.
i adore the picture of James and Kory walking together kory looks so little. Don't worry little man everyone knows that all good things come in little packages (although a RX-8 won't fit in a little package will it James!!!lol)

Love Auntie Kelly, Uncle Pete and Jassy. xxx