Sunday, July 30, 2006

Splashing is Fun

This weekend has been fun. Yesterday I "helped" Mummy pack all her books into big boxes and she told me that we are going to go and live in a new house, but I don't understand, I like my house, I know where everything is here!!

Today was a very hot day, and we played in the garden almost all day. I was allowed to get out my paddling pool turtle to cool down. I was even allowed to put my chute into it and slide down when I was all wet which was really good fun. The photo at the top is when I was in my pool and Daddy was throwing my big ball making it splash me! This photo is me at the top of my chute - so excited I could explode!!

Once I was finished in my pool, I got goose bumps all over my body, even on my fingers, so I got wrapped up in a big fluffy towel and got a big cuddle. We played in the garden for a while after that. Mummy looks all brown now and Daddy looks all red, but I still look all white!!

Kory
xx

0 comments: