Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Chute and Snacks

Look what I got!!! Yesterday was quite a sunny day here, so after I had my sleep and we went to doctors, Mummy took me to get a chute and a rocking caterpillar from my birthday money that I still have so that I can play in the garden.

While I ate my dinner Mummy set it up then I got to go out in just my shorts! I can climb up the steps by myself and slide down by myself, but when I am at the top, I can't work out how to get my feet from behind me to the front of me, does anyone know how? This is my rocking caterpillar, I have to hold on to his horn things tight and with my feet I rock. I'm so clever I can even do it standing up!

This photo was taken of me yesterday morning having my snack before I went to bed. I like to chill out against the couch and watch tv with my snack now like a big boy. I'm sorry this was a short blog, but Mummy hasn't put today's photo's on the laptop yet so I can't show you them!

Kory.xx

0 comments: