Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bump, Chinese and Park

Just a quick one tonight as it's only been a couple of days. On Friday I had loads of plans to clean the house, only to wake up sick in the morning. So I did nothing, and I mean nothing! By 3pm, we were going stir cazy, so Kory and I went to get James from work and we went to order new blinds for the dining room and baby's room.

We got a chinese takeaway on the way home, and I've not seen anyone as excited about something for a long time as Kory was about prawn "cackers" He gobbled them down while we were waiting for the food (they have a bowl of them out for customers) and then again at home, with his spaghetti bolognaise. What a horrible combination, but he was unfazed!

Saturday was meant to be a productive day, but we ended up spending it doing housey things, cleaning all the bathrooms, putting up some mirrors/pictures and food shopping. Boring really! Here are Kory and I doing "See-Saw Boat" as he keeps asking for!

Today as usual I was working. It was really busy, and boring. It's getting harder to stand for a while now, I'm so glad I have only got 5 weeks left now. I did get a body pillow the other day though, it's about 5ft long and just moulds into the shape of you and is just brilliant for holding the bump up and getting comfy on!



James took Kory to Duthie Park to let off some steam. He loves chutes just now so he played on that for a while, watched some kites, chased dogs wanting to cuddle them and played with his ball. It started to get dark though and the park emptying so they came and got me and we all came home for dinner (and lived happily ever after....)

Julie.xx

0 comments: