Sunday, January 14, 2007

Busy & Birthday

Last week I was a busy boy - all my groups went back so I got to see lots of my friends again. Daniel, Jessica and Sophie were at them all which was good. The one on Wednesday morning (it's the one where I get toast to eat and sit at the table to make sure none is left over!) was good fun, I was running up and down the hall being very silly. That afternoon I went shopping in town with Mummy and we even went to look at some toys which was good.

On Thursday I didn't get dressed until it was time to go to Baby Group. I had lots to eat here. Now that I can count, I think it's polite to ask for "one please" if someone has some food I would like. Then when I need more I just say "two!" Mummy thinks I'm cheeky....but that would be if I asked for "nine" After Baby Group we went to 2 post offices, one to post some parcels and one to collect some parcels for Mummy. The photo is of me counting!

On Friday it was a good day as it was this thing called a birthday for Mummy and it meant that Daddy didn't go to work which was good. We had a nice lazy morning then we went to a nice place for lunch. I got to have fajitas to eat with some nice rice. Daddy's lunch came on a sizzling plate which was funny. I think they told me it was mexican food.

Here is me and Daddy doing Cheers with our drinks, I like to do this lots of times each meal time. Do you like my very short hair? I went with Daddy to get my hair cut before we had lunch. I was a really good boy and sat on the high up chair. I only tried to turn once to see Daddy, but the lady had the noisy cutting things then, and I now have a funny bit at the back of my hair. Ooops!!

On Saturday, lazy Mummy didn't get out of bed all day, but she wasn't feeling very well so that is ok. I was a good boy for my Daddy - we played and I helped him make some food for Mummy. I like helping with potatoes. I did get a bit bored when Daddy was cooking for ages and ages - so I decided raid the kitchen drawers and see what I could find to play with. I found a seive and decided to play at being a spaceman!!

At night time, I had a bath, but it was different - I got to have a shot of the bubble machine Mummy got for her birthday. There were bubbles everywhere which smelt all fruity like raspberries. I had lots of fun playing with them.

Today it was just me and Daddy as usual on Sunday's, we got out another of my Christmas presents to play with. It was my Bubble from Nana and Grandad. It has 2 games, Balamory and the Tweenies. We played it for ages and ages. Then we tried to go for a walk, but it was very cold and Daddy forgot to put gloves on me, so we just came home again!! This is a photo of me with one of my best friends - the doggy that lives in the living room. I like to take Doggy with me all over, and I especially like sharing my food with him. He sits at the table with me when I have my snacks, he watches TV with me and sometimes even comes to the big table to have dinner too.

I have another busy week planned this week, seeing my friends, Mummy's friends, playing with my toys and having fun with Daddy.

Love Kory
xxxxxxxxx

0 comments: