Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Playtime

I've had a fun week of playing! On Monday we went to Rambo's as we usually do. And guess what? Both sets of twins were there!! Isn't that exciting? Me and Daniel had 4 girls to ourselves! And 2 of them even look the same. After my dinner now, I like to tell Mummy and Daddy when I am tired and ready for my "Big Bed" I even let them know if it is bath night, and which story I want to read before I go to sleep.

When we got up on Tuesday morning, Mummy wasn't feeling well. I was a really good boy and snuggled with her on the couch while she had a wee sleep and watched TV. When she woke up, we read some books for a while before my nap time. Later, a man came over to measure the windows for new blinds, one in our dining room and one in the baby's room. After we picked Daddy up from work, Mummy went to her work.

This morning we went to playgroup. Me and Liam were running up and down the hall, Mummy called us Loonies!! I got lots of toast to eat too. Get this...me and Daniel have worked out if we wait till the end, we get all the leftovers that no-one else wants. Good plan eh? We might be little boys but we're not silly!

This afternoon, I went to Daniel's house to play because mummy had to go to the midwife to make sure my baby sister is doing ok. I had fun playing with Daniel, here we are having a week kiss before I had to go home!

Kory
xxxx

P.S. Mummy asked me to mention that I have not been wearing the same clothes all week, it just so happens that I'm wearing a white top in all the good photos!!

0 comments: