Thursday, January 25, 2007

Burns Supper

Happy Burns Night! Tonight James and Kory had Haggis Neeps and Tatties for their dinner with oatcakes. I thought Kory might do a double take, or something before eating it, but nope, just shovelled it in like he'd always been eating it.

It's been really nice to get back to normal this week, we went to Rambos on Monday, where Kory had a bit of a funny turn after a big boy knocked him over, he didn't recover and we ended up leaving! Here he is pretending to sleep!






On Tuesday morning we woke up to snow! Although Kory saw it last year and even played in it, he had no idea what it was, and loved how it crunched under his feet!







He just loved his new snowsuit too!











We had a nice relaxing and playful morning as this photo shows, Kory was full of silly faces!






In the afternoon, Reja and Erin came over. We've not seen them for ages, both of us are rubbish at keeping in touch! Here they are sharing the trampoline, Kory took great delight in showing Erin all his toys and how they work!

On Wednesday morning we went to playgroup, Kory was in his element running around like he'd been locked up for a week. In the afternoon, we went up to Makro to get some bits and bobs then over to Katy's house. Kory had fun playing with Joe, and was saying "Joe House" the whole way there and the whole way back, driving me suitably mad!


Today we had another morning in the house drawing and reading, then went to baby group in afternoon. When we came home, James did the Burns Supper and that's been our week!







This photo of the bump was taken last Friday I think. I've been feeling (marginally) better, I'm still very sore with the sciatica, but at least the flu has gone. And my tooth seems to have calmed down. My swelling has increased and I swear this baby doesn't sleep. Nothing else to report on that front, I have midwife next week, so will be more then I would expect. Oh and my last day of work will be 7th March, YAY!

Julie.xx

0 comments: