Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Big Boy!

Today Kory entered the rat race! He started at a Rising 2's group, which is basically a playgroup that the kids in the area go to before they get their nursery place next year. So that's him in now, no stopping till he finishes school in 16 years!





I took him in and as we were waiting outside to go in, he was holding my hand so tight like he knew I was about to leave him. When we went in, he cried right away, so I just gave him a kiss and the lady picked him up and I said bye bye and left. I felt dreadful doing it, but knew he'd be fine once I went. When James went back for him, they said he'd only cried for a couple of minutes and had been fine the rest of the time.

He was full of beans telling me all about his singing, dancing, toys and toast he got. So from now on, 2 days a week, Kory will be there. I'm sure he'll love it once he gets into it. On Wednesdays he'll know lots of the kids there from other groups, so that should help too.

We came home and Caroline (health visitor) came to do a check on Krystal and all is well, her jaundice is going away thankfully, so no hospital trips like with Kory. She was weighed as well, and is up to 8lb 15oz, so more than regained her birth weight. I don't suppose I should be surprised the amount she eats!

Julie.xx

0 comments: