Friday, May 04, 2007

Fun at the Park


It's been a while since I got on here, the girls have been hogging it! I've been a busy boy helping Mummy and Daddy too since baby Krystal came to live in our house. I like helping and I keep getting given special jobs to do like looking after her. Today I even did it without being asked and had to shout on Mummy when Krystal cried.



Yesterday was a horrible day, we were all in grumpy moods. I was getting upset because my toast was "broken" (I took a bite out of it!) and Krystal cried lots and Mummy was getting all stressy with us both. In the afternoon though Maria came round to get us all and we went to our group, it was really nice to get out.

Today baby Krystal slept late so Mummy and I had a nice peaceful breakfast. Then after we got dressed, Hannah, Holly and Natalie came round to play, I had good fun showing them my kitchen and all my fruit.

In the afternoon, Mummy decided she was a little bit less sore than she had been so we all got ready to go out and went a walk to the park up the road.








I got to walk and Krystal went in her sling for the first time outside. She was sleeping before we even got outside.






I had fun at the park, the chute, the swings and running on the grass chasing the birdies!









Here are a couple of videos from today, one of me on the swing which I am not scared of any more and one of Krystal with the hiccups!


Kory
xxxx

0 comments: