Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Garden Painting

I've been a busy boy this week so far. Yesterday morning I went round to play with Jessica and Sophie in the morning, it was a nice day so we were in their garden. It was great fun and we even had our snacks there at the little table. This is me and Jess with honey bear biscuits, yummy!

In the afternoon, I got to put my waterproof suit and my wellies on as it was pouring with rain. We then walked to see Maria and Daniel at their house. Maria is going to have a baby very soon, just like baby Krystal. Jesica and Sophie were there too and we all got to play with Daniel's Piggy Pig (Guinea Pig) called Yogi. She came and sat on my knee for a wee while and made a funny squeeky noise.

Today I went to school in the monring, but I was being really grumpy and didn't want Mummy to leave me there. She told me she had to take baby Krystal to the doctors and would be back soon. She kept her promise and came back for me! Baby Krystal got weighed and is a real fatty, she's put on 10oz this week, no wonder, she's always eating!

This afternoon Daddy wasn't feeling well and was sleeping so he took noisy baby Krystal and me and Mummy had some good fun in the garden doing painting. We had a big long bit of paper and lots of colours of paints. Once I was finished, it went on the washing line to dry. Once it was dry we put it on my bedroom wall, it looks really good there.



When we had tidied up, we got out my huge jigsaw of numbers and did that on the floor. It's the first time Mummy has been able to do things with me on the floor for ages and ages, so it was very nice. Once Krystal got up from her sleep, I looked after her for a while on her playmat and gave her lots of kisses. She was smiling at me and I was showing her my Thomas DVD.

Kory
xxxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kory - Glad to see you've been having fun painting, I did some painting yesterday, but kept getting cross when I got paint on my hands so had to stop each time and clean my hands. it took a long time - my Mummy thinks I'm loopy!
Hope your okay - My Mummy says to say Hi to your Mummy.
Lots of Love Izzy