Saturday, May 26, 2007

Party Time!

I've been so busy for the past few days, I've not had time to get on the laptop! On Thursday morning I went to a play area, but when we got there the play place was closed, so we went to Maria and Daniel's house instead and I played at chases with Daniel in the garden. In the afternoon we went to our group as usual.

On Friday morning we were at the twins' house to play and Mummy went to the doctors. The bit on her tummy where baby Krystal came out of is sore and she has got some tablets to take to make it all better now. After I had my sleep, we all went in the car to the shopping centre. I like it there, I got to go in my new buggy and we went in lots of lifts. Mummy's friends all said she was very brave taking me and Krystal shopping alone already!

Today was a good day, I spent the morning chilling with Mummy while Daddy and Krystal slept. Then we went to a huge toyshop to spend my birthday money from Auntie Kelly. I fell asleep on the way home in the car. When I woke up I got my posh shirt on and we went to Jessica and Sophie's birthday party. It was in the same place where I go to school.

There was lots and lots of food, a bouncy castle and some other toys to play with too. The girls looked very pretty with their fairy outfits on, and I even got a kiss from them both before I left, what a lucky boy! I'm now very tired from all the running about so am off to bed...goodnight!

Kory
xxxx

0 comments: