Sunday, July 24, 2005

Am I Cute?

I think this is a lovely photo of me showing off my best smiles! So, onto my news...hmm, on Thursday we went to our baby group, and on Friday, me and 3 of the boys and Erin went swimming...we invited the mummies too as we figured we'd sink without them holding us!

In the afternoon, we went into mummies work. There were some nice ladies there who wanted to goo and gaa over me. I got stuck in my pushchair while mummy chatted to her boss.

I had a really boring day yesterday. Mummy and Daddy were doing housework, so I kept getting parked around the house to watch and play with my toys. But the end result is a shiny sparkling house! I need to think about how I can mess it up again! In the afternoon we went to a big shop called Next to the sale. Mummy wanted to get me some new clothes with some vouchers her work gave us. She says she's been saving them for a sale.

She bought me LOADS of clothes for next summer and even some cool jeans for this winter, I'm gonna look like one of the coolest dudes in town!

Today I had a much more fun day, my "Uncle" Neil came to visit with his girlfriend Tara. I liked her, and I think she liked me too...but everyone does, I'm to smiley for anyone to resist. We went out for lunch, and they all had yummy looking food which I had to watch them eat before I got my mummy milk. I can't wait to get all that kind of food.

Speaking of me getting food, Mummy made some peaches and some carrots for me tonight, the peaches smell yummy! They both look the same colour, which I am sure will be fun to spit all over the place!! Here's me sleeping after a hard day!

That's all for now, more updates from me in a few days, but in the meantime I'll try and get my lazy Daddy to do a post!

Kory
xx

0 comments: