Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Fun in the Sun!

Aren't my parents slackers? They've not posted anything since the weekend!! Looks like it's up to me to update you all again!! Daddy was off work until Monday and we went shopping and went a walk and it was very very hot. I got some colour on my cheeks!

Yesterday Mummy and I chilled in the house in the morning then we went to chat to pregnant people in the afternoon about how to feed babies Mummy Milk!! I was as good as gold the whole time and we even went a walk after. But that is where I got fed up being good. It was so hot I was fed up. So I didn't go to bed till 11pm, naughty Kory!!


Today we walked down to baby massage with Trish and Aaron. Again it was too hot so I didn't want massaged!! I slept the whole way there and the whole way back though. In the afternoon we went with my older woman, Holly, to get weighed - what a rubbish place for a date!! I weigh 13lbs 9.5oz now. Mummy and the health visitor were talking about giving me some stuff called food which I am fascinated with... I can't wait.

Here's a photo of me when I was caught watching the TV the other day...ooops!

Kory
xx

0 comments: