Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Cheeky Monkey!

Look! Today I learnt to pull the animals off my play gym!! Here I am when mummy left the room, I got 2 off before she returned!! I am so clever, I've worked out if I hold on to their tails and pull hard, they come off! But then I get annoyed they are not there to hit any more!

Today I went ot the baby clinic to get weighed...I'm now 14lbs 4.5oz, so put on 9oz in 2 weeks. Damn that Mummy milk, I was hoping not to have put on much so they would give me food! Oh well, looks like I stuck on that now till after my holiday!

I've not been very happy for the past few days, my gums hurt loads and my cheeks are so hot all the time. I keep going to the toilet too and generally feel a bit strange. Mummy told me today it's my teeth coming through, and gave me some funny tasting powder stuff to help me. Here's a photo of my little red cheeks.

And one last thing that I am so excited about...Mummy told me today that she is not going back to her old job in September, she is staying off a bit longer to play with me. Her old boss can't wait for her till March, so she might have to look for a new job then. But in the meantime, I have her to play with me, yippee!

Kory
xx

0 comments: