Saturday, July 16, 2005

Toys

Here's me playing today, sitting up against the couch on the floor. I sat here with Mummy for ages. We played with my cube thing which has a crinkly leaf on it and a buzzy bee which makes me laugh. We also sang songs and I tried to join in. I love Twinkle Twinkle as Mummy makes a star with her hand.

Today I also finally managed to get my hands on Daddy's hair. I've been eyeing all the spikey bits up for weeks but just couldn't get close enough. Today I succeeded, and it was very funny to grab on and pull!

I now have my own bank account too, we went this morning to open it, and I got a wee book to go with it and everything, how grown up. I had to show my passport to get it too! I feel like a proper adult now, but Daddy says this means I'll start getting junk mail!

Kory
xx

0 comments: