Thursday, July 07, 2005

My Big Adventure!

I'm baaack!! Have all my fans missed me?? Me,Mummy and Daddy have been on a big adventure this week! Last week though, I discovered I had feet, I could see them, and almost touch them, but on Friday I finally managed to eat them, yippee, they taste so yummy!

On Saturday morning we got up early to set off on the first leg of our journey to my gran's house. It took us 3 hours to get there and I slept the whole way, how good am I!?? In the evening, I went in my grans HUGE bath, it's like being in the swimming pool!! This is me looking cute and innocent after my bath...it didn't last long; I decided I didn't like sleeping in a strange place in the daylight, and cried for over an hour, naughty me!!

On Sunday, I went out with Mummy to see some of her old friends from school, but she forgot to even take her camera, so we have no photos of that part of my adventure!! At night, I screamed again, I just wanted to be involved in everything, and just knew when I did go to sleep, Mummy and Daddy would go out for an indian meal, how rude!! I played lots with my gran later on which was fun...she spoils me, but that's what gran's are for!

On Monday, my Gran went to work, so I had a day with Auntie Laura (with Mummy and Daddy too!) We went a big walk while our car was getting fixed, and then they took me swimming again. I do enjoy it, but don't smile much when we're in the water, I just bob around in my chair taking it all in!! I had my hat and glasses on which Auntie Laura thought was hilarious for some reason, I thought I looked cool!

Here is a photo of me lying on Auntie Laura's knee in the afternoon, it was so hot I was stripped off and I just chilled out with my bottle of water. I don't much like water, but I know I have to drink it on my holiday's so I might as well get used to it!


On Tuesday, we left for Darlington to visit Mummy and Daddy's friend Jenni. We arrived before she finished work, so got her keys and I went there to get some food so that I was happy before she came home! We had a bit of a play (and I was sick on her!!) before it was my bed time. Once again I wasn't impressed with going to bed in a weird place, so I created a big fuss!

On Wednesday, Jenni had the day off work, so we drove to York. We went round a few shops and went to York Minster which looked the same as any other church if you ask me, but then I was only peeking from my pram so couldn't see properly! We had lunch in a pub and I kind of sat at the table which was fun...I love staring at the grown ups putting things in their mouths, it makes me giggle!

Jenni took a rare photo of me with both Mummy and Daddy when we got home then it was bedtime again, but I was wide awake. Eventually about 9pm they gave in and let me get back up into the living room to play. Jenni's boyfriend Dave was there too, and he says he reads all about me on here (Hi Dave!!) and promised to take me to his farm to see the cows and sheep next time I go down to visit, how exciting!

Today we drove to Glasgow to visit Jill. I was all excited as she has 2 little people too, but they were out!! However, Jill gave me a brilliant chair that Hamish used to use. It means I can sit up without someone holding me! Here's a photo of me in it when we got home tonight.

Now I am very sleepy after my expiditions, am off for a sleep and I WILL be good tonight and let Mummy and Daddy catch up on their sleep!

Kory
xx

0 comments: