Tuesday, September 20, 2005

All I Need is Food!

Ok, so let me get this straight, I'm in my high chair being a good little boy, I have my cup with water that I can drink by myself and my spoon that I know goes in my mouth...but NO FOOD!!



Mummy says I just need to be patient until the weekend and get comfy in my new chair and get used to sitting in it. She says if i am really good I'll get some yummy things to eat, and that Daddy can feed me too. I am so excited about that, as he's only given me a bottle a few times before, but now he is going to give me my dinner every night. Isn't that great??!!

Kory.xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look all ready and excited about getting real food.....must be really fed up of mummy milk now! your getting soo big now...even since we were in Cyprus youve grown....slow down or youll be towering above your auntie laura...and your mummy for that matter (lol)

hope your cold is getting better!

Auntie Laura xxx