Saturday, September 17, 2005

Silly Clothes!!

What are these evil grown ups doing to me, how silly do I look in both the photos they took of me today!? Mummy and I went out this morning to let Daddy get the attic tidied out a bit, and we went to Next to buy me a new hat and gloves. Mummy calls me a shrimp and all my 6 month hats fall over my eyes, even though I am that age, we had to buy a smaller one so I don't get cold. So this is the result!

This afternoon, Mummy went for a haircut and I played with Daddy for a while. We had fun!! Daddy plays much better games than Mummy! This photo is of me in a jacket they insisted I try on. I heard them saying they bought it the day they found out I was a boy. I obviously didn't hide my bits as well as I thought I had, I was sure I was a surprise!! The jacket is for 6 month old babies, which is almost me, but I look like I have Daddy's jacket on!! I'll be lucky if it fits me by summer next year!

Kory
xx

0 comments: