Friday, September 16, 2005

Cold, Carseat, Cinema & Cheeky Boy!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, but Kory and I have both been a bit under the weather with colds, yuck. Mind you at least I can blow my nose and sniff, but the poor wee man just had a dripping nose and was so sad on Tuesday, I didn't even get him out of his pyjamas. We just lounged around all day and he got lots of cuddles. This photo was me trying to put him in his chair, but he was having none of it, and kept looking as if to say, "There is no way I am lying back now I can sit up" so I just left him like this!

Also on Tuesday, Kory's new carseat arrived. It's a Maxi-Cosi one and I love it. I got it at a great price on Boots website as they had it on offer. He's still too little for it just now, but in another couple of months he'll need upgraded, so we just took advantage while the offer was on. I plonked him in it to see what it was like to use, doesn't he look like he's away to go flying or something?!

On Wednesday we went to Baby Cinema with Trish and Aaron. We saw a good Scottish film called "On a Clear Day" and it was pretty good, given it was Scottish! Afterwards we went to town and got some lunch then got the bus home. Kory really likes the bus, so much to see, and doesn't even have to get out his buggy!

Yesterday, we didn't do very much, got up late and went to baby group. It was a bit uneventful actually. For a change I actually made an effort, had make up and nice clothes on, but it didn't stop Kory puking down me! This photo was taken this morning, I thought he looked really grown up and he was being such a cheeky monkey, but so cute! When we went out, he had on his beanie hat too and looked like a proper little boy!

This morning we had Hannah and Holly round after their walk. Here they are together playing. There seems less of an age gap between them now that Kory can sit up, which I assume will seem even less once they both walk and talk! This afternoon, we went a walk, and seeing as we hadn't seen Holly for a whole 2 hours, we visited her house!!

Tonight I went to Asda to get Kory new pyjamas (before his feet pop out of other ones!) and lots of finger foods for him. I am so excited about giving him "adult food" now that it's come round. It's been so worth it holding off until now, as I won't have to really puree and pulp foods down, I can give him finger foods really quickly. Watch this space for photo's and probably a movie of the big event! One week to go!

Julie.xx

0 comments: