Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ickle Baby!

I knew Kory was a diddy baby, but he's really ickle! I got him measured yesterday - he is only 64cm, which makes him small for his age. Also had him weighed - the wee piglet put on 17oz in 3 weeks! This makes him 16lbs 7.5oz. No wonder he looks like he has elastic bands round his wrists and ankles!

Today we had baby group and that's all our news! Anyway, here's a couple more photos, I couldn't decide which one to use, so have them both!













Julie.xx

3 comments:

James said...

...and if you haven't spotted it yet he's now touching his toes :)

James

POOH! said...

OMG, I have not been here to check your blog in a while due to health reasons, I cant believe how your little boy has grown since I last checked in about 6 weeks ago. He is even sitting up now...wow it doesnt take long does it? He is just so cute. Keep up the great blog James and Julie, I enjoy it heaps. Luv Wendy xx

James said...

Welcome back Pooh.

Had a quick read of your blog, it sounds like you've been having a rough time of it recently.

Hope things are a lot better 4 u now.

All the best,
James + Julie