Saturday, September 24, 2005

Pear Day!

Well today, they finally let me in about some real food. Mummy gave me some pear for lunch and I loved it. I was a really good boy mostly, and the only time I did anything naughty was when I thought it's be funny to blow bubbles with some in my mouth! Mummy says I looked like I'd been eating pear all my life, whatever that means! Here are some photos of me for you all to giggle at...


Apparently I'm having something called carrot and something else called potato tomorrow!!

Here is another couple of photos of me today, one chilling out with Daddy and another sitting on Mummy's knee.

And lastly, here is me in the middle of the night when I got up for food being all cuddly and another of me playing with Mummy on the big bed, she was blowing raspberries on my tummy and I was giggling and trying to catch my feet at the same time, but they kept moving when I got excited...silly feet!


More pics tomorrow!

Kory.xx

0 comments: