Wednesday, October 26, 2005

7 Months Old

Can you believe it, I've been around now for 7 whole months, and life just seems to get better and better. To celebrate, I was doing real proper giggles tonight! I've not been up to an awful lot this week, Daddy has been off work ill - he's got the bug that I had a couple of weeks ago, I think he gave me and Mummy too many kisses and caught it!!

On Monday I didn't do much, me and Mummy just messed about in the house while Daddy felt sorry for himself in the morning, then we went out to give him some peace to sleep to our group. On Tuesday, again we did nothing in the morning and in the afternoon, my Auntie Laura came to stay for a few days, how exciting!! Me and Mummy went to pick her up from the bus station and then she gave me my dinner, but I wasn't in a very good mood!

Not long before, I had fallen over and banged my head. It didn't hurt too much, but I got a really big scare and just wanted to snuggle up with my Mummy. Recently I've bee a big coward, and loud noises give me a fright too. I put out my bottom lip and whimper!! When Mummy makes racing car noises I get awfully upset too.

So today, Daddy went back to work, but then got sent home, because no-one else wanted to catch his cough!! This meant Mummy had the car, so me and Mummy and Auntie Laura could go out. We went into town to go shopping. I like being in my buggy for a while, but then I get bored and want out! Besides, shopping is rubbish. This photo is me with Auntie Laura's hairband on, Mummy called me "Kung Fu Kory" whatever that means!

Tonight I got to wear big boy pyjamas for the first time, I feel so grown up and not like a baby, my feet even stick out the bottom!! I had better go and get some sleep, I have to be nice and refreshed for my first music lesson in the morning, what great fun!!

Love Kory.xx

2 comments:

Jo said...

How cute are those photo's, karate kid Kory more like hehe.

You are soooo like your sister.

Jo & George
xxx

Joooles, Andrew, Emily and Daisy x said...

HAPPY 7 MONTHS KORY!

Love from Joooles & Emily x x x