Sunday, October 23, 2005

Gadget Boy!

Gadget boy is back in town. He is obesessed with mobile phones and remote controls. He can make the TV do interactive things now and we've given him James' old phone as you can see in this photo. He's so entertained when he's got it!! This weekend has been pretty boring really, not a lot to report on. James has flu, although you'd think he was dying. So to give him time out, I took Kory to Asda shopping yesterday...bad move, he was a nightmare! Wanted to hold everything, then when I gave him things, threw them away then cried he had nothing to hold, ARGH! Not doing that again in a hurry.

Today I have cooked nearly all day. I've made a Pasta, tomato, veg & cheese Bake, Chilli con carne and rice, Veg curry & rice, Spaghetti bolognaise, Chicken Supreme and Macaroni cheese, along with some pears and peaches. My freezer is jam packed!! We haven't even left the house today actually.

Friday was a better day, Kory and I went to his art class and made this pumpkin. Although it was more me than him (you'd never have guessed though would you??!!) We came home and pottered about the house. Then Trish and Aaron came over for a wee while for a coffee.

Once they left, Kory and I went swimming with Suzanne and James. The boys are getting funnier and funnier each week in the pool, splashing each other now and really trying to swim! Here is a photo of them Suzanne took with her phone in asda trolley.

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Jilly Baby said...

Kids and gadgets! Apparently when I was little I had a thing about putting clocks down the toilet! Any clock I found would go down the toilet - nothing else just clocks! Weird I know but thankfully I've grown out of that habit (just watches now!!!).

J xxx