Sunday, October 30, 2005

Nice quiet weekend

Well winter is officially here BBOOOOO!!!!

I hate this time of year. It's ok once you've got used to it but before that you've got the depressing sight of seeing it getting dark at 16:30 at night, when it wasn't like that only a week ago. Oh well at least Xmas is coming up next month, hooray!!! This year is going to be very interesting :).

Well the bonus of the clocks going back this weekend was getting that extra, all important, hour in bed this morning. Always something to take advantage of!

We also took advantage of the lack of wintry weather this weekend and got out and about to get some fresh air.

On Saturday we went out for a bit of a leisurely drive over to the other side of the city. About 30 minutes into the drive we decided to pop into a Brewsters and get some yummy pub grub for lunch. It's quite a nice little place up there with a real fireplace you can sit next to while you eat.

Kory was in a really good mood and let Julie and me both eat our lunches without giving us any bother. It's probably something to do with the chips we were blackmailing him with though :D

Today was a bit of a non-event really. The weather's not been to great so going out for a walk was pretty much ruled out straight away. I manage to get a few DIY jobs out the way though which I've been meaning to do for weeks now.

I'm back to work properly as of tomorrow. Fresh from getting rid of this lurgy I've had a week now (horrible bug!!) so on that note I'm going to hit the sack.

By popular request, I've recorded a bit more video of Kory in his Tigger bouncer showing off his new moves. I'll put it on tomorrow night though when I'm not falling asleep at the keyboard.

Night night
James

0 comments: