Sunday, March 25, 2007

Baby Stuff

So what's been happening since Friday in the baby bubble?! I'm still having "contractions" or whatever they are regularly which is driving me mad. I'm still itching and still feeling sick. But that didn't stop me from living yesterday. We went for dinner at our friends' - Sarah and Graeme - house. We has indian food which was yummy, though I am suffering for it today, not sure Teddy likes it much!

We thought Kory might have a long lie this morning as he was up late last night, but no! James and Kory have spent a lot of the day in the garden as it's been so nice, and I've spent most of it in the baby's room finally sorting it out. I washed the clothes ages ago but they have been sitting in the cot waiting for a new chest of drawers in Kory's room to allow us to move the other one into baby's room (thanks mum and Tom!)

Now it's tidy and resembling a proper bedroom. I even did things like filled up the nappy stacker with teeny tiny nappies - they seem so small compared to Kory's!! Just need things on the walls (I'm hoping for same as what Kory has on his) and the door turned around to finish it.

I didn't plan to have a theme, I just knew I didn't want it all pink. When I fell in love with the border, it happened to have butterflies on it. Then when I hunted for lilac sleeping bags - everything is pink pink pink - I found these ones, which also happen to have butterflies on them. And so it came about that there is a butterfly theme! Thanks to Kelly & Pete for the bags also, I love them!

Julie.xx

0 comments: