Sunday, March 25, 2007

My House


It's my birthday tomorrow and I am going to be 2. I am going to have cake and cards and some presents too. Isn't that good, I'm so excited. This morning when we got up, me and Daddy got dressed and we went into my garden and Daddy started to build a house for me.

It's my birthday present from Gran and Tom. I was a good boy helping Daddy, putting in the screws and I was very excited and couldn't wait for it to be finished. It was a nice day today, which is why we built it, so that I can play in it and Daddy has to work tomorrow.

Once it was all built, I took my chair and a wee table out with my snack and ate it in my new house. I love it lots and can't wait till it's sunny days all the time so that I can play in it all the time, without my wellies and jacket on!!

Kory
xxxx

0 comments: