Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Slippers, Shoes & Assessment

I've got new slippers, do you like them?? I got them on my feet yesterday morning and they are big monsters' feet. They are all fluffy like mummy's slippers and I love wearing them. I just hope they dont make my feet all stinky like my Tigger ones did. That was yucky.




I sat on the couch chilling out with them on, it was so comfy. Yesterday afternoon we decided not to go to Rambo's, but went to get me some new shoes instead. We also went to a shop so that I chould choose a toy for my baby sister. I chose her a teddy. Mummy wanted to get a different one , but I didn't like it, and insisted we got the one I chose.

Today my health visitor Caroline came round to see me and see if I am clever. I got to look at her books, play with her jigsaws and even draw her a picture. Then when she was talking to Mummy I was playing with her pencils and they were laughing at me. I was only counting them and saying what colours they are, but Mummy said I was showing off!

Kory
xxxx

0 comments: