Sunday, March 04, 2007

Kory's New Friend!

On Friday, Neil (who was our best man at wedding for those who don't know) came through from Inverness. Kory had spent the whole day saying Neil over and over again. So James took him to the train station, to see the trains and collect Neil.

As Neil's train had been late in, we were all starving so headed up to Burger King for dinner, yum! In the evening James and Neil wound Kory up to being hyperactive, put him to bed and went to the pub. Cue me running up and down the stairs to see to him as he'd not sleep!! Thanks boys! On Saturday, Neil had a new best friend. Everything he did, Kory had to do too. We all went out for lunch and built lots of towers!

I've not reported on the events of last week, as there really weren't any...just the usual. When James is at work, Kory keeps asking me if he can have his photo taken to show daddy. So he'll be doing something then suddenly say "cheese, show daddy" and insist I take his photo. This one is of him wearing my dressing gown, when I nipped to the loo, came back and he had it on!

In this one he's obvioulsy balancing a cushion on his head! Not sure why, but he is and he wanted to take a photo of it. So there you go!




And lastly, our little acrobat doing a handstand!










I saw the midwife again on Wednesday. Teddy is still tightly packed in the breech position, with no signs of moving anywhere. The other things are continuing to go wrong, which combined is making the dreaded c-section more of a reality. On the plus side, I've only put on a stone this pregnancy, as oppossed to almost 5 stone when pregnant with Kory! This photo looks like she is so heavy I am holding her up! Almost, but not quite yet!
Julie.xx

0 comments: