Saturday, April 07, 2007

37 Weeks...

...11 days to go! Not an awful lot to report really. I feel rubbish, but the blog isn't long enough to list all of the things wrong!








I will mention my feet though, they are massive as I have said for weeks, and finally took photos today. They are totally agony, even walking is painful.





I don't think 11 days has felt as long in my life as it does until we meet our little lady.









Don't get too used to blogs being this regular, once she's here, I'm sure there will be an initial flurry then nothing for ages!

Julie.xx

2 comments:

Chloe Apps said...

Oh My God Julie.

That looks so painful, Poor you, I wish there was something we could do to help. :(

Jilly Baby said...

Oh yes, I remember those feet and with a shoe fanatic like me, it caused major problems! NOTHING fitted, even my wide fitting Jones mules (it was summer).

I do feel for you Julie, I really do but don't worry, it'll soon be over!