Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Oh Sunny Day!

First thing this morning we went round to Maria's house for "coffee" and scones with Leanne, Jessica and Sophie. Daniel has a rabbit & guinea pig - Kory was delighted at the fact the rabbit had a mouth for some reason!

By the afternoon, the temperature had really risen. I went and dug out a sleeveless top, I have no maternity ones like this so I looked really classy with a too short top on with maternity jeans! I got out shorts and t-shirt for Kory and his suncream and plastered him in it and we went into the garden. We had a nice afternoon playing, eating ice lollies and catching some sun. As you can see from the first photo, Kory isn't too sure about ice lollies - he likes the taste and keeps coming back, but then doesn't like it being cold! Try explaining why it's not hot when a 2 year old asks??!!

I had the midwife today - the only thing stopping me from being taken in now is that my blood pressure is remaining stable. So now it's a case of keeping it there for 2 weeks. Other than that I have all the other signs of pre-eclampsia again. My feet are absolutely huge and very painful. Roll on the 18th!

Julie.xx

0 comments: