Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Weekend

I've had a really good weekend with my Mummy and Daddy. We've done lots of things together which have been fun. On Good Friday Daddy had to go to work, what's so good about that??!! Me amd Mummy had a lazy morning then went to Jessica and Sophie's house again in the afternoon as we were all bored. We played in the garden and did some drawing. This is a photo of me and Daddy pulling silly faces when he got home from work.

On Saturday morning we all went out to a place called Berryden to do some shopping. There is an Argos, and a Mothercare and a Next shop there too. So we went to Argos to get a new lawn mower for Daddy first. Then we went to Mothercare to spend some of my birthday money and we bought a lawn mower for me too. We also bought a book for the baby to record everything she does. We went over to Next to buy some clothes then to Sainsbury's.

After I had my sleep, I helped Daddy build our lawn mowers. Mine is very cool, it blows bubbles while I cut the grass. We also got a thing called a strimmer, but I don't like that, it makes a loud noise, so I had to sit on Mummy's knee while Daddy did that part.

Today when I got up, it was Easter. I got toast in bed this morning which was yummy. I helped take all the bedcovers off all the beds to get them washed, and it was fun jumping on the big pile of quilts and pillows on the bed! Next, Mummy needed to put cream on the baby bump, which is my favourite thing to do just now, I rub it all in, then peek through her tummy button to "see baby" which Mummy finds funny!

When we got dressed we went to do the front garden while it was all sunny. I helped by looking for spiders, running the screwdriver between the slabs to get the moss out and with the weeding too. I really enjoyed it out there.


Later on, after lunch, we went to Homebase to get some compost, some flowers and some seeds for me to plant. I helped Daddy fill the plant pots with stones, then me and Mummy put in some mud with our wee shovels. Next we put in the flowers, we got very dirty!

Once they were all in the pots, we got my little pot from my gardening set and planted my seeds. They are called sunflowers seeds and Mummy says they will be big and tall - bigger than me! But they are very small just now. We watered all the flowers and the seeds with my watering can and I am allowed to do that every day now, it's my job to make sure the flowers don't get too thirsty.

We had a very yummy dinner which was cheesy chicken wrapped in bacon with potatoes and salad. Then I had my very favourite - blueberries hiding in yoghurt! I have to find the blueberries and pop them in my mouth. I often like to wear Mummy's hair bobble on my head, and tonight was no different. I had it on and was running around giggling lots while Daddy tickled me. Do you think I look like Rambo?!

I'm going to go now to my bed, as I've been so busy I'm very tired. I'll try to come on again before my baby sister comes...uh oh, another person to fight to get a shot on the computer!

Love
Kory
xxxx

1 comments:

Jilly Baby said...

Hey Kory, when your sister comes along and things get too crowded, you can come and visit us in Norway (we have loads of blueberries growing around us!!!).