Sunday, April 15, 2007

Week 38/39 - Final Bump

Yay - it's the final bump photos! I'll probably still post a few after baby ones like I did last time, like the amazing shrinking tummy!





I'm a bit daunted about this week and what it'll bring (apart from a baby I mean!) - having major surgery is a big deal at any time, but having a baby the same day?! And to compound that I don't get to lie in bed and recover - oh no I get made to get up and showered at 7am the next day!!

And that's not to mention how scared I am of having another baby with a toddler full stop! Bit late now though, I should have thought of this about...well 8 months ago!

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Julie, I will be thinking of you as I was the first time around. I cant wait to meet your new little addition to your beautiful family. Take care, Wendy ( Australia )