Sunday, April 29, 2007

Krystal's 1st Post

This is my first time using this computer, so I might make some mistakes! I see my Mummy and Daddy have been telling you all about how I came into the world, so I don't need to do that bit again, so I'll just tell you about the last few days.

On Friday morning me and Mummy had a bit of a long lie as I'd been awake lots in the night time. In the afternoon I got my teddy suit on and we all went to register me with my name. But by the time we got there, we realised that no-one had taken any money and that it was about to close. So we have to go back tomorrow instead. This is me sleeping on my playmat, everyone was impressed as Kory never fell asleep anywhere!

On Friday night I was a really clever baby, I went to sleep at 7:30pm and had some milk at 11pm and 3am and that was me until the morning. Mummy was very happy as she got lots of sleep. We spent a lot of time in the garden on Saturday, Kory and Daddy were taking all the bark and piling it at the side of the house and stomping in the mud that was left behind. Here is Kory wearing Daddy's gardening gloves.

Today Mummy wasn't so happy with me, I was up almost all night last night, I just didn't want to sleep. I wanted to go in the big bed for a nice cuddle. It worked, and as mummy was so sleepy, I got to stay there till 11:30am! Daddy and Kory got up and had breakfast and left us to sleep. Kory and Mummy chilled on the couch in the afternoon.

The rest of today has been very relaxed, sleeping and playing. We sorted out my bedroom and put all my presents away. I'm such a lucky girl, I got so many lovely things, it took ages! This photo is my silly brother with a pair of pants on his head. I got them as a present yesterday and he thought they were a hat!

Krystal
xxxxxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello little Krystal Charlotte! Welcome to the World.

We're really looking forward to meeting you in June. Hopefully we can bring your cousin Jasmine to see you as well.

Now that you've had a bit of time to settle in, tell us, have you given any thought to what you want to be when you grow up? :O)