Friday, August 24, 2007

Big Blog

I always say "oh it's a big blog" so decided it's about time I named it that! So back to Monday - it was the day from hell. The kids cried lots (both of them) and I had no clue why (either of them). By 2pm I had to get out so headed to the park round the corner.

By the time we got back, calm had returned and they actually played nicely on the rug while I sorted out some dinner which was a novelty. I've not managed much on that front since Krystal arrived as she's such a handful at that time of day!

On Tuesday morning, school went back, yippee!! I took Kory there then headed to the clinic to get Krystal weighed. She only put on 2oz in 2 weeks AGAIN, so they are keeping an eye on it. Not sure what they suggest, force feed her?? She's just not interested in eating.

I went back down to get Kory and came home and had a whole 2 HOURS of peace when they both slept - bliss! In the afternoon, my friend Laura came round with her daughters Lydia who goes to school with Kory and Esther who is 6 weeks old. We had a chat while the kids played. They get on really well together, are on the same wavelength and like same things, like jigsaws.

On Wednesday morning I took Kory to school again and I just sat and had a cuppa! In the afternoon, we had some visitors. Jill, Heather and Hamish (along with Alan) moved to Norway 2 years ago so we'd not seen them. But they came over to visit and brought Krystal this lovely Gap outfit and Kory a jigsaw game. It was lovely to see them all again, but I forgot to take photos!


At some point this week, it looks like Kory had the camera, as we just found this photo on it!!






Today has been a scorcher. I had a horiffic night last night, so Kory and I snuggled in bed when Krystal slept this morning. Then in the afternoon, we went to visit friends in Stonehaven who we've not seen for ages.


In fact we met baby Hannah for the first time...oops! We sat in the garden for a while, but it was so hot the babies (well Krystal) were getting so hot and bothered that we went inside to cool off a bit. Kory and EmilieWe then collected James from work and the fun and games began!

Julie.xx

P.S. More photos....

Krystal with Teddy








Awwww








Smiley Girl








With Daddy

0 comments: