Monday, August 06, 2007

Last Weeks' Antics

Well since Mummy clearly isn't going to tell you about the fun we had last week, I will! Daddy did some grass cutting while I watched him from the window, but I forget which day this was on now.



I do remember that Wednesday was a really good fun day. We went a little drive to Dizzy Rascals again. We met my friend Daniel there with his Mummy and Daddy. Instead of playing on the small bit for our age, we went on the Big Boys bit and went on the HUGE slides. The man even polished them for us to make them even more slidey!



On Thursday morning Daddy took me to the park while Mummy took Krystal to their group. I'm glad I didn't have to go, it's REALLY boring. In the afternoon I went to my group, Krystal stayed home with Daddy. That was fun having Mummy to myself for a little while.

On Friday we had a bit of a lazy morning then in the afternoon we went to the car garage to let the man have a look to see how much it will cost to get it fixed. Then we went to Costco. I got a new alphabet Thomas game and we bought lots of food.

Other than this stuff, we just had some lazy chilling out time as the photos show! I don't really like getting my photo taken any more, so most of them are of my sister as she is very funny and likes the camera just now!






Here is Mummy with Krystal in her little pouch. I think she looks like a little baby kangaroo in there.

Kory
xxxx

0 comments: