Friday, August 17, 2007

Oh What a Week!

Well this week has been yuck. Monday was a horrible stressy day - won't go into details, but having feeding issues with Krystal - and Monday night was worse. Kory is teething (we think) and ended up in bed with me as I was fed up getting up and down between him and Krystal. On Tuesday morning after James went to work, I wasn't well and he ended up coming home. I spent the day in bed.

By Wednesday I felt a bit better, but James had whatever it was so didn't go into work again. I'm glad I felt human again as Kory and I had tickets for the Tweenies which he was excited about and have had since January! We went with Maria and Daniel. Kory absolutely loved it, he sat in amazement for about 20 minutes looking before he joined in clapping, singing and dancing.

Thursday was a much more relaxed day, we had breatfeeding group in the morning, then went to the park in the afternoon. Just after we arrived, the rain came on full pelt and Kory chose that moment to go down the big slide. His jeans were was soaked. So we had to leave again to get him changed. Instead we went to Brewsters to play.

This morning I had to wait in for our new furniture to arrive. While I was waiting our new neighbour Mavish came in with her baby boy Ayaan for a wee chat. In the afternoon after the furniture arrived, Leanne brought the girls round to play for an hour before we had to head off to get James from work.

I'm not even going to try and go back to last week with what I missed, I'm sure it wasn't that interesting! Have some photos instead...


Don't mess with me or I'll punch your lights out!


Kory with his big gangster gold rings on (ignore the stupid face!)


Grooving on her new noisy toy (thanks Hannah for lending her it!)


The kids outside today


Kids in the kitchen


Kory & I before going to Tweenies


Chillin' in the garden last weekend


Having a wee rest

Julie.xx

0 comments: