Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Little Tiny Princess

I've been meaning to mention this for a week or two as it's so cute. When Krystal wakes up from a sleep, Kory loves going to her room first. I was downstairs one day and heard him on the monitor go in and say "Hi beautiful - my little tiny princess" I was just about in tears, it was so lovely.

Considering how much she cries, how much attention she gets and how much Kory misses out on because of it, he's really good with her, and loves her to bits. He kisses her lots, and likes to make her smile. When she does he comments on it and laughs. When she cries he sometimes goes to get her a toy to play with and other times gets a dummy (should I spoil this by telling you he rams it in her mouth and says "shut-up Krystal!) for her.

He's taken to having a sister brilliantly. I don't know how I'd have coped if he played up too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW Kory, i thought he couldn't get any cuter, what a wee star xxxxx

Jilly Baby said...

He's too young to play up. When Hamish was a baby, Heather was the same, all lovey and doting. Almost 4 years later and it's a different story... "I want to watch Totally Spies but Hamish wants to watch Power Rangers! It's not fair, he always gets to watch his programmes".

There lies the reason that I love them going to school!!!

Anonymous said...

Me and James supposedly were the same when we were small, sharing sweets and holding hands all the time.
By the time i had turned about 3 he was giving me hair cuts with the kitchen scissors and winding me up at every oppertunity.
Good Luck with that Julie! lol.

Kelly.xxx